• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Tactical Walls

Itsricmo

.30-06
As before said, it never fails, my internet searching reveals something awesome about the Firearms Industry... TACTICAL WALLS!!

http://tacticalwalls.com/

They have some pretty neat concepts and ideas! What do you all think?

Rick

lol you kill joy :) That Bookshelf is awesome! My step father did something similar in my old bedroom to block off the attic when he made the addition of our dormer for the upstairs bedrooms! It swung away from the wall and opened with the pull of a book :) Classic right?

You can get even fancier and hardwire a 12v electronic pushbutton latch to a switch in a different room, or very stupid place in the house like in one of the ductwork vents.

I thought about getting a momentary switch that would either take two people to open the door (one to push the switch and the other to open the door).

Or, one person could lay something heavy on the switch to hold the button down for you and open the door while you actually open the door, and then you can go back and remove the heavy object so it wouldn't burn up the motor.

The reason I opted against that idea is power failure.

Even though I plan to wire a few rooms to battery backup and an invertor.

I need my own house to implement something along these lines! I really like the idea and it gives another option than having an obvious safe in the corner. I like having a lock, specifically one that uses a key, so that you can still limit access to younger persons or people that shouldn't have access to them.

My fiance always complains that the cats knock over her full length mirror... we got a cheap one from Walmart because they broke the last good one knocking it off the wall... BUT if I do something like this... ooohhh :) haha (Again though I need my own house :,( )

Itsricmo said:
My fiance always complains that the cats knock over her full length mirror... we got a cheap one from Walmart because they broke the last good one knocking it off the wall... BUT if I do something like this... ooohhh :) haha (Again though I need my own house :,( )

Thanks for the link! The wife just said I could Pre order the tall mirror concealment for the bed room :twisted: I can't wait to see this thing in person!

Back