• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Taptalk

nasa

.270 WIN
Is it possible to get the plugin for taptalk going on this board. I wouldn't mind accessing the board while mobile. If it's already installed then how do I find it?

Thanks

There is an application for Android, Iphone etc. called taptalk that works off a plug in on the same software that runs the board here at Mossbergowners.com that makes it easier than trying to use a browser on a small screen on the smart phones. http://www.tapatalk.com/

nasa said:
There is an application for Android, Iphone etc. called taptalk that works off a plug in on the same software that runs the board here at Mossbergowners.com that makes it easier than trying to use a browser on a small screen on the smart phones. http://www.tapatalk.com/

I used tapatalk for nearly every other forum on the net except this one. I have been wondering and wanting the same thing nasa but didnt speak up because I didnt want to offend anyone.

Great suggestion guys! I will have this going hopefully by tonight. Anytime there are suggestions for the site please let me know so that we can work on implementing them. We are very open to ideas as we want to continue to make this site as user friendly as possible.

DHonovich said:
Great suggestion guys! I will have this going hopefully by tonight. Anytime there are suggestions for the site please let me know so that we can work on implementing them. We are very open to ideas as we want to continue to make this site as user friendly as possible.

Will do in the future.

I just looked for this in my android market, it's a pay feature. $2.99

What's the difference between it and just browsing the forum on my phone?

ripjack13 said:
I just looked for this in my android market, it's a pay feature. $2.99

What's the difference between it and just browsing the forum on my phone?

It is well worth the 2.99 it is a one time 2.99 charge.

It condenses everything and for me and others makes forum posting alot easier and faster.

TapaTalk is now supported! Thanks for the suggestion guys, keep them coming!

Back