• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Thank you for the member add and Hello from Oregon

SEAlaskan

Mossberg 500
Supporter
I lived 32 years in Alaska. Mossberg has always been my preferred firearm. The 500 12 ga. I have now has the following modifications.
- ProMag metal safety.
- Removed Locktite from mag tube and added Wolff spring.
- LPA trigger.
- New 18.5 barrel
- LimbSaver but trading out for Pachmayr XLT.
It has wood stocks and I only use Ballistol for cleaning and protection. I keep the firearm simple and clean. Not much for tricking it out. It's a tool and a good one just the way it is.

Welcome aboard, I spent a few years in Homer after I got out of the Service. Totally loved it, but in the lower 48 now. I'd love to return someday, but right now I think spending a while in San Diego takes precidence, but that might change.
Mark

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your workhorse 500. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Welcome aboard, I spent a few years in Homer after I got out of the Service. Totally loved it, but in the lower 48 now. I'd love to return someday, but right now I think spending a while in San Diego takes precidence, but that might change.
Mark
Been to Homer many times. Caught my first King down that way at Deep Creek, Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your workhorse 500. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Nice looking scattergun.

Nothing wrong with simple, and straightforward.

Howdy and welcome to the club. :D
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions. We hope you enjoy it here with our laid back, relaxed approach at Mossberg Owners.
And remember....
We're here to help, not hinder. ;)

ripjack13
smiley-greet013.gif

Been awhile since I've been Fairbanks way. Bet you got a few fishing stories yourself my friend. Darned good looking Moss!

lol, I am THE worst fisherman you ever met. Most my stories end with me being lucky or just plain sucking......I get a spot in the boat based on entertainment factor , not skill.......I'll take it lol

been a couple years since I been up

Never Southeast, but I hear there was a mild dry winter.....on those occasions, the state of Alaska flies me up to fight fire

Back