• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Death of Representative Government

Rossignol

The Original Sheriff
Global Moderator
Sponsor
...as we know it;
September 17, 1787 - January 16, 2013

23 executive orders, no debate, no vote.

There is little recourse left available to us, but as Oli mentioned in another thread, these few avenues must be thoroughly exhausted, though the administration made it perfectly clear they have no interest in talk. Or facts for that matter.

There is very real domestic terrorism in the US and they hold some of the highest offices in the land.

What I saw today was 23 seperate counts of treason. The executive orders directly infringe upon Constitutional rights and are therefore illegal.

There are still hard battles bein fought at state levels which violate the Constitution as well.

I don't care what anyone says, the 2nd Amendment exists for the purpose of defending our nation against tyranical government.

Attachments

• PART_1355965705181.jpg
    PART_1355965705181.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 103
There will be more when Congress is slow or deosn't act in the manner the Pres wants. The gauntlet is thrown down...

By doing it on National Television, in front of millions... he was purely showing his power. He was saying... "Look at me know! I can do whatever I want and no one questions me!"

I agree with you that the purpose of the 2a is to defend against a tyrannical gov't.

Back