• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The most honest three and a half minutes of television, EVER

Re: The most honest three and a half minutes of television,

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16K6m3Ua2nw[/youtube]

First time I've seen it. Thanks for posting it.

Thanks Archer, loved it.....gather up kids and listen to the truth. This country has been pussyfied, I am so happy I raised my son right and my dad raised me right. III% ...god i hope so....the rest are on their own because if people don’t want to open their eyes and help themselves then they are dead weight as far as I am concerned.....not even REAL Americans in my book.

Great video and well worth sharing. Especially interesting are the three points in which our country does lead. Also, no mention of how we're one of the few countries that allows its citizens to bear arms.

Yosemite is pretty awesome though!

oli700 said:
Thanks Archer, loved it.....gather up kids and listen to the truth. This country has been pussyfied, I am so happy I raised my son right and my dad raised me right.

I've been saying this as well. While I still believe America is a great place, it is not the greatest place on earth. But, whenever I point this out to people they all just tell me I'm really negative and out of touch with reality. Apparently I look at the glass half empty. To which I say "fill it up then and I'll quit complaining!" I think if you're not striving to be the best you should either work harder or be happy with what you have. You most certainly should not talk something up to be something it is not.

rjpoog1989 said:
While I still believe America is a great place, it is not the greatest place on earth. But, whenever I point this out to people they all just tell me I'm really negative and out of touch with reality. Apparently I look at the glass half empty. To which I say "fill it up then and I'll quit complaining!" I think if you're not striving to be the best you should either work harder or be happy with what you have. You most certainly should not talk something up to be something it is not.
That’s ok , I don’t need to live on the greatest place on earth….just one that isn’t based on lies and deceit .One where what’s good for the goose is good for the gander, one that allows people to that their own destiny in their own hands.
I love America too, love Americans….most of the people that I cross paths with are not Americans in my book.
They are free loading, self centered, egotistic, entitled, whiny titty babies that have their hand out and don’t do anything unless the person in front of them just did it, they happen to be born in this country but they are not part of what makes this country great….oblivious that the future of this country as on a razors edge, with the rest of the world poised and waiting for the day we finally succeed in eating ourselves from the inside out. ….I hate them, yes hate. I am better than them and I look down on them……sad, it sounds terrible and it is , can help the way I feel and I would be doing a disservice to myself if I lied
The majority of society is to blame, the government just gave them the rope, we hung ourselves with it .

Good, hard working, hard fighting Americans are getting less and less with every generation. …..just look at the resistance videos and the rally pics…..grey hair. The youth are not concerned as long as the new Iphones are coming in. No room in my camp sorry, move on before something bad happens to you kid

What movie or show is that clip from?

Archametes said:
What movie or show is that clip from?

The Newsroom on HBO

I'll have to look that up. I'd like to see more of that episode.

"That’s ok , I don’t need to live on the greatest place on earth….just one that isn’t based on lies and deceit .One where what’s good for the goose is good for the gander, one that allows people to that their own destiny in their own hands.
I love America too, love Americans….most of the people that I cross paths with are not Americans in my book.
They are free loading, self centered, egotistic, entitled, whiny titty babies that have their hand out and don’t do anything unless the person in front of them just did it, they happen to be born in this country but they are not part of what makes this country great….oblivious that the future of this country as on a razors edge, with the rest of the world poised and waiting for the day we finally succeed in eating ourselves from the inside out. ….I hate them, yes hate. I am better than them and I look down on them……sad, it sounds terrible and it is , can help the way I feel and I would be doing a disservice to myself if I lied
The majority of society is to blame, the government just gave them the rope, we hung ourselves with it .

Good, hard working, hard fighting Americans are getting less and less with every generation. …..just look at the resistance videos and the rally pics…..grey hair. The youth are not concerned as long as the new Iphones are coming in. No room in my camp sorry, move on before something bad happens to you kid"

EXTREMELY WELL PUT! Thank you oli700.

I, for one, truly appreciate your honesty. Now we just need a politician to stand up and speak the same rant from the clip.

Semper Fi my Brothers & Sisters in Arms.

Back