• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

UPDATE!!!:Free Binoculars and Soft Case with rifle purchase

Re: Free Binoculars and Soft Case with rifle purchase

Thanks for posting norcal...!!

Sweet. I Just bought my ATR in Aug.
Time to get my free case and binoculars.

Anyone else cash in on this deal? I am still waiting for my stuff to arrive. The letter said 4-6 weeks and it's been about a month now. I'll post up when( or if) it shows up!

Will

I did and I am still waiting on mine.
I sent mine off on the 28 of sept.

norcal...... any luck yet on the freebies???
I am still waiting. I thougt mine wouldnt take so long since it was going to Texas and I live in Texas.

I had posted something similar in the Maverick rifle thread. Needles to say, I sent my rebates out and am just waiting to receive them.

Nothing yet. I figured with an advertised wait of 6-8 weeks that it wouldn't show up much before then. It also stated a bunch of stipulations like "limited to stock on hand" and what not. Can't really argue if it's free, but generally my experience with these things is just about the time you forget about it, they'll show up. If I don't get anything by xmas, I'll start checking up

Will

Going on 4 months now and still no word from Mossberg. Anyone else have any luck?

Will

No luck here. As soon as I get a chance, I will give them a call. Not sure how much help it will do but you never know.
The think that really sucks, is that you had to give up your reciept for it. Good thing i made a copy.

Same here, no luck. I sent them an email just yesterday to inquire about the rebate. It has only been one day, but have not gotten an answer. The rifles are still going strong. I scanned the receipt and stored a photocopy on my hard drive. This was 1 month before my computer crashed and I had to restart it. I lost everything on the hard drive. Bummer! :(

I just got a reply by email from Santa Hernandez at Mossberg. It reads as follows:

"Thank you for your e-mail. Sir please forward me by what month did you send out this promotion . So I can see if you are in our list . We will be shipping this binoculars and soft cases in about 2 more weeks, We had them back order."

It sounds like they are coming soon!

Re: UPDATE!!!:Free Binoculars and Soft Case with rifle purch

Got an email from Santa Hernandez today stating that mine were mailed on 1/28/12 with an expected delivery of 2/2/12. Apparently on back order for the last few months. I will post pics when they arrive. Mossberg comes through again.

Will

I received mine just today. Proof is in the picture, so here is the picture. The binoculars are made here in TX, USA. The gun case is made in CO, USA :)

Attachments

• IMG_3827.JPG
    IMG_3827.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,055

Sweet, that will make a perfect case for my air rifle. I'll never get the scoped Night Train in that case, but awesome for a freebie!

Will

Got mine today, just as pictured above. Thanks Mossberg

Mine just came in today.
My wife asked me if I ordered more parts for my AR-15. I told her "no, why". She said " you got a package from Maverick arms."
I had forgot all about this rebate!!!!!!!

Back