• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

USAF Unviels B21 Bomber

From everything that I have read, it's essentially a B2, with some electronic changes that the mil wanted, and a few tweaks to help it reduce some of it's footprint a little better than the B2. Perhaps in thermal.

I WANT ONE! ;)

Although if I can't get one of those I'd settle for an AC-130 or A-10 as a last resort... :cool:

There was an old DC-3 for sale up at Castle AFB some years back for only about $60k.

We'd just been looking at a Stagger-wing Beech for $300k (!) or some such price.

My wife told me: "We could afford to buy that big one!"

"Yeah sweetie. We just couldn't afford the hanger and fuel." :(

That's cool

My Grandpa worked on the first one for many years under the streets of Los Angeles ......after WW2 and the Navy he went to work for Northrop. During his time there he had to join the Air Force to have the clearance to work on the YB49 project......captured Nazi technology.....he worked his way up to Brigadier General.

He used to cruise me around the city and show me things like a sandwich shop that he would go in and not come back out till the end of the day.....only he didn't make sandwiches

Back