• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What can we do to Expand our Community?

stags30

Administrator
Administrator
This is a place for you, our members, to give us advice and ideas on how we might grow as a forum.

dunno, Its kinda nice with a decent knowledge base and enough variety of people from different backgrounds to keep it intersting.
its kinda specialized here in only one brand.

i say a meet should be arranged locally. those from a certain area
can arrange a meet where the members can get to know each other
and most likely shoot together. kickback and basically make more
friends.

basically, anything to make our (the forum) presence known.

as long as the "family" vibe of this forum is maintained. i am certain
that it will not be that difficult to attract more members. as i stated.
i am a member of several forums, not just firearm forums. and being
able to post something without the fear of being flamed is one of the
main reason why i signed up here.

astroboy said:
i say a meet should be arranged locally. those from a certain area
can arrange a meet where the members can get to know each other
and most likely shoot together. kickback and basically make more
friends.

basically, anything to make our (the forum) presence known.

as long as the "family" vibe of this forum is maintained. i am certain
that it will not be that difficult to attract more members. as i stated.
i am a member of several forums, not just firearm forums. and being
able to post something without the fear of being flamed is one of the
main reason why i signed up here.

+1

Some forums people will *female dog* about anything. Have not seen that here. If i post a thread in a forum, and get nothing but "learn to use the search you f-word idiot".. i leave. Let them try to use a cell phone for 90% of there internet sesrches and see how they do. Lol.

I was banned for two weeks on a forum for talking about how i commit llegal acts.. the act in question was shipping cigars. Not illegal as of last year (usps). I sent them a link to the usps webite were it stated it was ok, i got no response. Then, my two weeks came and went, and i was still banned... Not going back there unless i need to thats for sure!

This site, People can joke and light heartedly barage. And its ok.... I mention this site quite often when mossbergs come into conversation outside this forum..

AS FOR ADVISE,

May i suggest a facebook fanpage? Were we can "join" and "like"? Many sites and forums do this to make there presence known. When ou like a page, it shows on your page, so all your friends and family and such see it. I have a ton of people on my facebook i dont talk to often, but we see each others posts all the time, if one of them is a mossberg owner and sees me like or join, they may do it too!

I know that alot of people dont like facebook, but fact is, its well used, known, and liked.

I dont think its a regular account you want... im not sure.

An example here is. I "liked" taco bell, it shown on my site. And taco bell can post and all there fans can see, so if they gove a deal on a taco, i can see it and have taco bell for lunch!

EDIT: I see that there already on facebook... Umm... Oops.

I will think of something new...

Sharing the forum

Thanks for spreading the word!

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Sharing the forum

Thanx TrophyTracker!!!

Back