• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

what should i buy next?

I'm stuck...

With my next paycheck rolling in this week, I'd like some input on where to put it (or whats left of it after bills!).

My ideal starter gun collection includes a 12ga pump (<--- DONE!), a semi-auto handgun, a .357 mag revolver, and an assault rifle (AK or AR {eventually both}, but lets not start a debate here). And dont try to change my mind, I know what I like.

I would like some input on what seems to be the most realistic next addition to my collection should be. Simple as that. What would you buy next if you were me?

My 2 cents...invest in a good handgun, be it a pistol or revolver...then get a concealed carry permit. Then buy ammo and train...

Re: Re: what should i buy next?

COFirefighter said:
I'm stuck...

With my next paycheck rolling in this week, I'd like some input on where to put it (or whats left of it after bills!).

My ideal starter gun collection includes a 12ga pump (<--- DONE!), a semi-auto handgun, a .357 mag revolver, and an assault rifle (AK or AR {eventually both}, but lets not start a debate here). And dont try to change my mind, I know what I like.

I would like some input on what seems to be the most realistic next addition to my collection should be. Simple as that. What would you buy next if you were me?

I have shot many pistols in my day. None has compared to nor held up as well as my springfield xd. It has 1500 rounds through it and still operates flawlessly. I have the stainless slide it has shown no holster wear. It is the 4 inch service model. I carry it in a DM Bullard dual carry iwb holster. Mine is fancy though in that i have trijicon night sights a combat trigger job with internal overtravel adjustment with trigger pull at 4 pounds and th barrel was refitted for match grade accuracy all by the Springfield Custom Shop. The gun just disappears in the dm bullard it doesnt even print and the dm bullard is so comfortable i forget i have my gun on alot of times. Bottom line you cant go wrong with a springfield xd and id take one over a Glock any day. I like having a handgun carry permit here in TN because not only can i carry concealed but i can also open carry and can keep a long gun loaded via the magazine so long as nothing is in the chamber in my vehicle as well. Having said all that the short of it is IF i were YOU I would get me a semi auto, get me a carry permit and then worry about the other stuff later.

Sent with Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

Back