• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Which sling do you use?

Take a look at Slogan Slings. They are the most comfortable, versatile and practicle sling I have ever used. I have tried just about every sling mentioned so far in this discussion.

The Slogan will stay on your shoulder and not any of the ones mentioned so far will. Period! They also quickly adapt to a backpack style carry and are quick for use for a solid off-hand shot.

Mesa Tactical adapter, they no longer make the "low" adapter, it is the "LEO" and it has two built in QD sling mounts! Once i get the Ergo grip in i will post some good pics :) the Miss' just bought a new camera :D

Oh yeah... I forgot about that, the low tube was the one I always wanted to try out...

It was ugly as all get out but it had the option to attach the side saddle right too the adapter instead of trigger pins. I am more than pleased with my adapter and will reccomend it too anyone looking for an AR15 stock on shotgun!

My adapter does have the QD mounts which is perfect because i have the side mount saddle

I gotcha, thanks for that perspective man!

Its still def somethin I wanna try out someday!

Back