• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Why is it so hard to join the NRA..?

Daryll

.270 WIN
A few years ago I was a member of the US NRA, even though I'm from the UK... I was competing in US comps, so thought I should join and support US shooters.
My membership lapsed during Covid, so i didn't renew, but I still get emails asking me to go back.

With the possibilty of shooting in the US again next year, I thought I'd join the NRA again... but I can only renew my membership if I live in one of the US states.
(this was another reason I gave up my membership.. i tried logging in and couldn't because i wasn't in the US.)

I've been trying to renew for the past few days... the last couple of days it looks like the NRA servers have been down, but I tried today and actually spoke to an NRA person... he gave me a link to another page that has the options of different countries.

I filled in my details and CC number... then the server crashed again..!! so i don't know whether my details went through or not..!!

It shouldn't be this dificult.!!

Sorry... rant over...

As a Lifer, I don't have such issues. ;) What MIGHT be the issue is that NRA servers are blocked by YOUR country. A friend in Alberta was having trouble looking at certain gootoob content because Trudope had blocked it.

If you do come to the US, and end up in the Central Florida area, look me up. :)

Thanks for the offer Bobster..!!

I did use my VPN to pretend i was in the US, and it still said the server was down....so not blocked from the UK..

Back