• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Winchester 9mm 115gr FMJ 100rd Value Pack - WWB

Fink

AmmoToGo.com got some in stock and surprisingly, it's still around. This stuff sells out in less than a minute on Natchez and other sites.

http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/product_i ... tal-jacket

Just got myself three boxes.

Fink
i-LgFpTrs-M.gif

$214.75 per 500 in case you don't have a calculator handy. Hmmm....gonna wait a while longer.

Thanks for the post, though. Hopefully, more and more will start showing up. Or as the commercial says "We want more, we want more. Because when you have less you want more." "Hmm, what?"

Fink, appreciate all these heads up on ammo restocks you find. It is appreciated. Thats still way too much for my tastes for WWB or equivalent.

Damn I miss not all that long ago when a 50 round box of that stuff was less than 5 bucks. Doubt we will ever see those days again.

John A. said:
$42.95 :shock:

I know. I prefer the more normal prices from Natchez but it literally sells out before I even have a chance to add the boxes to my cart. :x

Fink
i-LgFpTrs-M.gif

OhioArcher said:
$214.75 per 500 in case you don't have a calculator handy. Hmmm....gonna wait a while longer.

Thanks for the post, though. Hopefully, more and more will start showing up. Or as the commercial says "We want more, we want more. Because when you have less you want more." "Hmm, what?"

Thanks for the math! Although, that just makes the current prices more depressing. :lol:

Fink
i-LgFpTrs-M.gif

jgwills said:
Fink, appreciate all these heads up on ammo restocks you find. It is appreciated. Thats still way too much for my tastes for WWB or equivalent.

Damn I miss not all that long ago when a 50 round box of that stuff was less than 5 bucks. Doubt we will ever see those days again.

Glad they are appreciated! I'll keep posting up what I find - even if it is borderline atrocious. :cool:

If I thought prices were even going to get close to what they are now I'd have 50,000 rounds for about the same as my current stock of 9mm which is a fraction of that. :(

Fink
i-LgFpTrs-M.gif

Yes, it is good to see where ammo is appearing, the frequency - and the price. A snapshot of the market.

mingaa said:
Yes, it is good to see where ammo is appearing, the frequency - and the price. A snapshot of the market.

I totally agree. I do find it interesting to see the trends of which ammo comes back in stock, how quickly it is purchased, etc...

Fink
i-LgFpTrs-M.gif

AmmunitionDepot.com got the same boxes in for $48.75/ea. and they sold out in five minutes.

Insane.

Fink
i-LgFpTrs-M.gif

OhioArcher said:

I bought 2K rounds of hollow points a couple years ago for $250. The current prices are insame.

Talking with my archery coach last night we discussed current ammo costs. They do appear to be coming down a bit but are still extraordinarily high. The boxes of 9mm listed above are close to $100 more per 500 than what I paid right after Sandy Hook. It is all the "rush and buy" guys/gals that are keeping things inflated. But how do you get everyone to back off for a while till stocks are replenished and costs come down?

On a brighter note, my coach gave me a couple more 30 rd mags as well. Told me to try them...if they worked well and I liked them he has more for me... :D :D :D :D :D

It's disgusting. I'm seeing online 1,000 rounds of 115gr 9mm FMJ going for $600-$700

crack prices.

More availability but god I remember when 1,000 9mm anything was going for $230

Water Monkey said:
It's disgusting. I'm seeing online 1,000 rounds of 115gr 9mm FMJ going for $600-$700

crack prices.

I agree, but people keep on buying it which keeps the prices sky high. I've seen many packs selling for around 50c a round or more for 9mm that the stores can't keep in stock. It's crazy,..

Water Monkey said:

crack prices.

I seriously regret not buying it up back then. I heard the rumors about the shortage, price jumps, etc. but just didn't believe it.

I've got an ammo can stuffed with 1,200 rounds of 9mm that I honestly don't even want to think about how much it cost me. Disgusting and probably stupid on my part, but I just couldn't help it. The thought of a SHTF situation coming up and being without ammo freaked me out too much.

hawks13 said:
I agree, but people keep on buying it which keeps the prices sky high. I've seen many packs selling for around 50c a round or more for 9mm that the stores can't keep in stock. It's crazy,..

I'm guilty of it...paid $.40/rd for some of the Winchester WWB stuff just two weeks ago. Now that I've got a good stock of 9mm built up, I'm going to focus more on my 12ga stuff, which makes me less sick. :lol:

Fink
i-LgFpTrs-M.gif

Shortage definitely has me sitting on top of what little ammunition I had put back and not getting out the way I usually do and enjoy it.

Back