• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

wscrst

wscrst

Copper BB
Thank you for reading my intro. I live in Barren Ridge, VA and I have joined in order to get information on a 22 rifle that I acquired. I couldn't find information in my blue book or on line. I'll post somewhere else as well, but the rifle has a bolt action, 18 inch barrel, folding front stock which gives it a pistol grip and is marked M2K. Mossberg got back to me quickly and come up with the following: the parts for the M2K were made by Lakefield Arms of Canada in the 70s. Mossberg assembled them as a Mark II. Savage Arms later bought out Lakefield. Savage still makes a Mark II. The only reason I question this is the model M2K. Does anyone know if that is a Mark II...to me is seems like MaIIrk. Regardless, I am interested.

As for my wscrst: RST is the airport symbol for Rochester, MN. I lived there for 3 years and played in a small band with three close friends. It was great because our wives all got along as well. We joked that everyone was so close that we might as well swap wives...hence, the Wife Swapper's Club of Rochester. Good times.

Yeah, Welcome, but please keep in mind that around here we typically just swap stories and reloading recipes.
:p

Welcome from MI!!

Welcome aboard!

I would contact the folks at Havlin Sales. Victor and Cheryl Havlin know more about the older, discontinued Mossberg models than anyone...

(636) 937-6401
Mon-Thur 9AM-2PM Central
http://havlinsales.com/

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your M2K. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have
any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

MG_124.gif

Back