• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

You think your Mossberg is cool?

blue

20g
Warning. There are a couple of F-bombs here. Do not attempt unless you are a professional russian. Love his description of what you can do with the cookie cutter! [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOoUVeyaY_8&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Holy smokes! I knew the AA12 was cool but two AA12's is even cool-ier! And handled by a profesional Russian. :lol:

The AA-12 is AWESOME :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

It was on a discovery show a year or two ago and they shot all the different rounds out of it. The baby grenades were my favorite. They were putting them through windows from a ways out…..something like 3 meter affect per round

oli700 said:
It was on a discovery show a year or two ago and they shot all the different rounds out of it. The baby grenades were my favorite. They were putting them through windows from a ways out…..something like 3 meter affect per round

Yup! The HighExplosives through cars and stuff, it was great!!!

DE_DUCKS said:
The only 3 words that came to mind when this video started were...I WANT ONE!

i got 4 words...

i want one too!

ladytech777 said:
Are these AA12's even available?
cost?

I think the Firearm Owners Protection Act of 1986 would prohibit the AA-12 from being sold to civilians unless they're either a Class III dealer using it as a dealer demo, or it's for a law enforcement agency. I could be wrong. BTW, this is why few real AK-47's and M-16's are sold. Most of the ones available are conversions from what I understand.
anything full auto or burst fire made before 1986 Act passage is legal for Class III sale to civilians. Anything full auto or burst fire made after that date is not for sale to civilians, only to military and Law Enforcement personnel .
Class III is full-auto or burst fire firearms.

Actually, the guy that currently owns those prototypes has indicated that he is not interested in private sales. That may have changed since the .mil has seen that these are very narrow, niche weapons and not really well suited to widespread adoption.

It is a common misconception that an individual must have a "Class 3 License" in order to own NFA firearms. Legal possession of an NFA firearm by an individual requires transfer of registration within the NFA registry. An individual owner does not need to be an NFA dealer to buy Title II firearms. The sale and purchase of NFA firearms is, however, taxed and regulated, as follows:

All NFA items must be registered with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (BATFE). Private owners wishing to purchase an NFA item must obtain approval from the ATF, obtain a signature from the Chief Law Enforcement Officer (CLEO) who is the county sheriff or city or town chief of police, pass an extensive background check to include submitting a photograph and fingerprints, fully register the firearm, receive ATF written permission before moving the firearm across state lines, and pay a tax.

The registration or transfer process (to an individual or corporation) takes approximately 1–3 months to complete. Additionally, the firearm can never be handled or transported by any other private individual unless the firearm's registered owner is present. NFA items owned by trusts may be legally possessed by any trustee (i.e., if a husband and wife are both trustees, either of them may use and transport the firearm without the other present).

Upon the demand of any ATF agent, the registered owner must produce the original ATF Form with tax stamp affixed to prove the firearm is legally owned. Technically speaking, owners are not required to produce the form for any non-ATF personnel (local police officers do not have the legal right to demand to see the form). However, in practice, most NFA firearm owners keep a photocopy of their paperwork with the firearm at all times, and will show it to any authority that requests it to avoid legal issues. Many owners keep the original form in a safe place, such as a safe deposit box, to avoid damaging it, as the ATF will not replace a damaged $200 tax stamp.

NFATAXSTAMP.jpg

Back