• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by 1sloXKR

1. 1

Another 930 SPX Tube Capacity Problem

The part is a small plunger/stop that goes into the last coil before spring touches the magazine extension. The 930 SPX, brand new, came with the white cap installed. I was sent an extra white cap to be used with my new follower and spring from the factory. I don’t want to modify, change, or...
  2. 1

The white cap goes at the end of the spring hitting the magazine extension tube opposite the follower end. I’ve been playing around with the parts I received after confirming with a Mossberg representative that the 940 Spring and follower are correct for my 930 SPX. I bought Winchester brand...
  3. 1

I received the parts from Mossberg today. The address had an error, but luckily Fedex caught it and delivered it to my correct address. Mossberg sent a 940 JM PRO Spring, 940 JM PRO Follower, and 930 SPX white cap. I’m not sure if that was intentional or another error? I gave the representative...
  4. 1

I didn’t clean the gun before shooting it for the first time. The FTF will be investigated once the capacity issue is solved and I go to the range again. I tried two different ammo varieties and after trying and trying, 7 rounds did fit one time. I could not replicate that and it returned to...
  5. 1

New from Oregon

Hello All, I bought a 930 SPX yesterday and have been having issues getting it to accept 7 shells in the factory tube/extension as advertised. I created a thread on the topic and will update as I work with Mossberg to remedy this...
  6. 1

Hello All, I bought a brand new 930 SPX . I am new to shooting in general and have only shot pistols and AR rifles before. The 930 SPX was much less expensive ($769) compared to other similar semi-autos from Beretta & Benelli ($1000 plus). Immediately, I noticed an annoying issue where the...
Back