• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by 5CatDaddy

1. 5

590DA1 Sling

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! This is a good forum. Tons of good info, glad I found it. Rossignol, Yeah I saw the GG&G sling "slot" style. At first I thought the loop for the hooks would have been the way to go, but since having issues with that set up, I'm thinkin' maybe the slot might...
  2. 5

590DA1 Sling

Thanks for the help Rossignol! Yes, getting the front mount closer in will help. I'm gonna look at the options you provided. The rear is giving me fits as well. The GG&G receiver mount like I posted... I'm not too crazy about due to the MASH hook and sling don't drop out of the way when I go...
  3. 5

590DA1 Sling

Hi guys. Well... Sometimes things seem like they will work in the planning stage, but not so good in real time. The components, the Vickers VCAS sling, and BlueForce Gear's MASH hooks and padded covers, along with GG&G's sling adapters were top quality! The problem, with my 20" 590DA1, with...
  4. 5

Verbal warning or silent strike?

No Verbal Warning I have always looked at it this way... If some fool made the decision to enter YOUR home uninvited with bad intentions, then shame on their demise. No warning. Keep firing until the threat to your safety is gone. Hey, they made the choice to break in, and like the Gunny...
  5. 5

590DA1 Sling

Hi. New to the forum... but not a new shooter. I have had my 590DA1 20" for a long time, and till now, have used the stock sling mounts, end of mag tube and end of stock swivel studs. I decided to look for a "tactical" sling mount option, and BOY... What a maze of information is out there on...
Back