• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by anm2_man

1. anm2_man

The Devil made me do it !

Yes - A life time owner of Mossberg shotguns ended a few months ago. Like the title of this thread says, I now own a "Remington TAC-14". It came up for sale on a local gun board, NIB, never shot $250 (Included a brace and a variety of ammo). I couldn't resist. I still have an will...
  2. anm2_man

3rd gas ring?

Well don't have a pic of where it went back, but if it ever falls out, all you have to do is look for the empty slot in the gas piston chamber (Its very obvious as long as you look for it). And yes after re-inserting it, the gun function just fine. See OsteKuste response.
  3. anm2_man

3rd gas ring?

Well - I guess I wasn't the only one. The first time after picking up this shot gun, I notice lots of gunk. I decided to disassemble and clean the shottie up. During re-assembly, guess what happened, this little gas ring pop'd out and I said WTF ???? This was before I even joined this...
Back