• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by baraco

1. B

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Mag Tube Assemblies and Extensions

Re: New 85330 Lazy, what size do i need for the limbsaver slip on? My local academy only has medium in stock.
  2. B

Re: New 85330 There you go.... the slip on recoil pads. Been scattered brain since this afternoon and I could not remember what it was. Thanks a lot. By the way, I was shooting this winchester Xspeed birdshot and I noticed that the extractor actually tears the head and ends up giving me...
  3. B

Re: New 85330 Thanks Lazy. How much would the nordic +2 run? Also, suggestions on how I deal w/ the short stock?
  4. B

New 85330 85330 owner here and I was wondering if what kind of tube extension I can install since it has the breacher barrel ( is that what it's called?). I am looking at a not so expensive extension. Another issue I have that I have not gotten used to after more or less 500 rounds is the...
  5. B

Shotgun Bead Sights

Re: 590 special purpose :D Thank you all for the advice. Went to the range last Saturday and did what you all said. Now I can consistently shoot the 590. I was hitting my target 35 yards away w/ slugs. I forgot to take pictures as I was so ecstatic when I started hitting the targets :lol...
  6. B

Shotgun Bead Sights

Re: 590 special purpose Thank you so much guys! I haven't had the chance to go out and shoot since I posted the question here. Hopefully I will be able to next week. I will remember all your advice and make sure I do it the next time I'm out.
  7. B

Shotgun Bead Sights

Re: 590 special purpose Thank you. I will try that.
  8. B

Shotgun Bead Sights

590 special purpose I have a 590 special purpose w/ a bead sight. I am having a hard time shooting it. Using the bead, I can barely hit my targets w/ slugs. Point of impact is high. I tried a boresighter and true enough, the dot is like 5 inches from the point of aim using the bead at 10 yards...
Back