• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by CaddmannQ

1. CaddmannQ

Good morning

Good morning Mossberg Owners. I was trying to decide if I was gonna ride the bike but it looks like it might actually rain today. We certainly need it because my trees have suffered from the lack of rain. So far though, just an unsatisfying drizzle, & it continues to get colder and gloomier...
  2. CaddmannQ

Good morning

Good morning Mossberg Owners. I didn’t get a whole lot done yesterday. I was feeling kind of funky but finally about 9 o’clock at night I went out to work on my bicycle. I had put on the new chrome forks and I had to trim the stem off to fit, but my tubing cutter was all wonky. The new cutter...
  3. CaddmannQ

Bidens Blunders

The center for censorship more likely.
  4. CaddmannQ

Good morning

By the way, I wish our local savemart grocery store would quit screwing around with the prices like some criminal mastermind. It’s not like we don’t understand what they’re doing. They put their Sunnyside ice cream (which is normally $3.99) next to the Tillamook ice cream (which is normally...
  5. CaddmannQ

Good morning

Oh, John, you can’t say the S word in California anymore! They recently had to rename Squaw Valley. Of course it was somehow the white people that complained. (Maybe it makes them feel less guilty about the trail of tears or something I don’t know…) But clearly, Nobody ever listened to the...
  6. CaddmannQ

Good morning

Well some of them have gained quite a bit of weight and they were relieved I wasn’t going to humiliate them by riding the skateboards. Everybody had fun on the bicycles and they were relieved that I didn’t make them put on elbow pads and helmets and gloves. I hope my daughter never sees that...
  7. CaddmannQ

Good morning

I thought it was bad here today. I went to the Walmart grocery here. $20 for a nice corned beef brisket. Blarney Stone. $9.06 for a medium size pork loin fillet pre-marinated by Farmer John. $4.48 for Oroweat German Schwarzwalder. It has been about that price for a long time though. $4.97...
  8. CaddmannQ

Good morning

Is there such a thing as a quadfecta? Photographs of the grandkids, wife, sister, son-in-law, and my daughter riding bicycles on Thanksgiving.
  9. CaddmannQ

Good morning

(Screw it, I’m going for the trifecta.) Good morning Mossberg Owners! It has been slightly warmer at night, and the low 40s and going up to the mid 60s in the daytime. The expected rain did not come, because I jinxed it when I took the time to put up new tarps and cover up everything in the...
  10. CaddmannQ

Good morning

Good morning Mossberg Owners! This was from Saturday but I thought it was funny enough to repost. My apologies to Scott Adams for stealing his stuff. But there’s only six of us that are going to see it here.
  11. CaddmannQ

Good morning

I did that as well, and it reminded me that while our daily newspaper comics are black and white, daily comics on dilbert.com are in color.
  12. CaddmannQ

Ted Nugent: If you're unarmed & hopeless, Dems love you

Thank you Bandit. That was very nice, even on a phone, at 6 o’clock in the morning. I will put it up on the big sound machine later today, and wake up any sleepy Black Friday loafers. ;) Personally, I won’t be running very far in any particular direction with my aging knees, unless it’s a last...
  13. CaddmannQ

Bidens Blunders

I prefer the level of involvement where you have to actually build the car yourself. I’ve come up with the scheme where you sign up with a credit card and we send you one part per month. We charge you for that part and you put the car together yourself. 90% of the people will not complete the...
  14. CaddmannQ

Good morning

Good morning Mossberg Owners. According to Scott Adams, dilbert.com is back up. But I thought this was funny enough to post no matter what.
  15. CaddmannQ

Happy Thanksgiving

Well the whole dinner came off great and everybody felt just like this.