• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Cinco Pete

1. C

Will 3rd party magazines fit this rifle?

Good news. A friend dropped by with a steel mag for his DPMS and a Magpul pmag and both fit perfectly. So like everyone has already said, no luck with promag. At least in this weapon. Maybe this post will help someone else experiencing the same problem. I am feeling so much better about my...
  2. C

Ok John, I will look closely at the factory mag for any markings. I did call Mossberg tech support about this. He says that it should be "AR15" compatible but like others have said, not all AR mags fit all AR rifles. Also, no part number yet to order additional mags from them, but expect ther...
  3. C

After Christmas, I will try some of my friends mags. Before I buy any more that do not work. Does anyone have an aftermarket mag that does fit? I will give Mossberg a call tomorrow. Maybe they will have the original available.
  4. C

I recently bought ths MMR tactical. It is my first AR15 style rifle. Shoots great. I am looking for extra magazines but cannot find a part number from mossberg. Will any other manufacturer mag fit? So far the Promag 42 round, COL-A16 and the 30 round COL-A1 do not fit in the receiver...
Back