• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by DLedbetter

1. D

Mossberg Customer Service Thread...

After two promises I've not heard a word from Mossberg. I guess it's time to take another course of action. Maybe my lawyer will get a response from them.
  2. D

Plinkster random FULL AUTO, jamming

Yep, reason for my post. ;)
  3. D

Don't worry about that Mike. I have many, many rifles and just gave my daughter the Marlin 60 seen in the video. I don't know what Mossberg plans to do but I really don't won't that weapon back at all. Won't never trust it with my child.
  4. D

Mossberg Customer Service Thread...

Got my daughter a 702 plinkster for Christmas. Thank God I went out Christmas eve to zero the scope before I turned her loose with it. At random times, and sometimes the whole clip will be dumped full automatic. Jamming galore, using Federal, CCI, and Remington ammo. Tried to zero but couldn't...
  5. D

Got my daughter a 702 plinkster for Christmas. Thank God I went out Christmas eve to zero the scope before I turned her loose with it. At random times, and sometimes the whole clip will be dumped full automatic. Jamming galore, using Federal, CCI, and Remington ammo. Tried to zero but...
Back