• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by dswindle

1. D

590A1 ISSUE/QUESTION

Nitesite, Thank you for your response. I did not think of several of the issues you brought up, but when I analyzed my shotgun with the trigger assembly out, I noticed that the bolt and bolt slide are stopped by the end of the elevator. I suppose that if you cycled the slide with significant...
  2. D

590A1 ISSUE/QUESTION

Folks, I own a Mossberg 12-gauge, 590A1 Mariner shotgun. When I bought the firearm, the barrel was separated from the receiver to make shipping it easier. Assembling the barrel to the receiver was very simple, and all is well. I later read the owner's manual from cover to cover, and I...
  3. D

Shotgun Bead Sights

Re: 590 special purpose Baraco, I will add just one other comment to what has been already been written. I had a similar problem shooting slugs at 25 yards, and I found that I was sighting at a slight angle down the top of the receiver. I now concentrate on sighting straight down the...
Back