• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by ecz

1. ecz

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Well, had a little break in the weather in the afternoon so I finally got to make some noise :mrgreen: Real fun to shoot. Friend and I burned through just 50 rounds and had a real "blast". Also took the M44 out and put 60 rounds...
  2. ecz

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Yeah, sorry about that lol no longer alone. I honestly didn't know the flag was such a rare thing to see till browsing through this site for the past couple days. This was ordered up by a guy who later backed out of the purchase and...
  3. ecz

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa New to the forum ,obviously, picked up my first shotgun earlier this month, a 590 with a 23 inch barrel, new in the box. Haven't gotten to make noise with it yet but probably will later this week along with my Mosin Nagant M44 :mrgreen:
Back