• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by ginnz

1. G

Mossberg 100 ATR Night Train Bolt Action

Re: Need cheek rest for a Night Train? mystic precision has am adjustable cheek piece on their site called the "Tac Pro Adjustable Cheek Rest", you would have to drill a few holes to mount it, but it would be very easy to install, and looks like it would be perfect for the cheap tupperware...
  2. G

Night Train II groups Hey guys, thought i'd share a couple pics of a group i shot with my night train II yesterday..... I was still dong some testing with it, as i just got it, after i "re-zero'd" that monstrosity, total piece of junk Barska scope they put on it, i managed a real nice 4 shot...
  3. G

Re: Night Train II Muzzle Brake I went to maverick arms website, and they have nothing along the lines of a trigger guard, or action/guard screws listed, as a matter of fact, they barely have ANYTHING on their site..... where am i gonna get a trigger guard/screws? man, mossberg really dropped...
  4. G

Sighting In Your Mossberg 100 ATR

Re: Sighted in my ATR wow. now thats a nice tight group! doesn't get any better than that!
  5. G

Dress for Success

dude, that bi-pod is no good for a free floating barrel.... it'll drastically screw with the point of impact in the scope. you need a bipod that mount to the bottom of the stock. if you have a free floating bbl in any rifle, you dont want anything touching, or putting any pressure on the bbl...
  6. G

well, im a new night train II owner as well... I've been wanting a .308 for a long time now, and my local shop had a night train II there, after a bit of haggling the owner traded it to me for a ruger 10/22, i had a couple of them so i figured what the heck.... well after a couple trips to the...
  7. G

Hot barrel?

"engraved reticle" means the reticle is etched in the glass in the scope, and not a wire one like alot of the older scopes.... and as far as the op's issue, i'd think its scope related..... what scope is it?
  8. G

Re: Night Train II Muzzle Brake I traded a 10/22 for a night train II in .308, I'm going to get the same stock in "royal jakaranda", as i own a couple boyds thumbholes already, and i love them! I need to find a normal muzzle break as well so i can get rid of that total monstrosity mossberg put...
Back