• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by gunbuddy

1. G

want to add sight's.

Hello people. I have many Mossberg rifles and shotguns that are new & old. the last one I bought was a 100 ATR Bolt-action in .270. I haven't bought a scope yet for money reasons. I would like to know if there is some way to add regular front and rear sights to this one. It's never been fired...
  2. G

Maverick 88 Pump Action Reviews...

I have had Mossberg Shot guns for over 40 years now. My Dad bought me a 500 for my 13th. b-day. It kicked the hell out of me but I was the happiest kid on the block with a sore shoulder. Now I have two new Mavericks, one 12 and one 20. Love them both but since I broke my back two years ago I...
  3. G

long time mossberg owner.

Hello people. I'm gunbuddy. I have owned 500's on and off for over 35 years now. I just recently bought two more last week. One is a Mavrick model #88 -20 ga. and one is a Maverick model #88 -12 ga..They are light and fun to shoot. And the cost was low. I'm looking to make the 12 a home...
Back