• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by harbec55

1. harbec55

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Reviews...

Re: Had my first 3Gun outing w/ my ported 930spx What a kick in the pants! Thanks for posting the vids. It encourages those of us without three gun experience. You seemed amazingly relaxed through it all. Looks like fun......
  2. harbec55

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Stock Options

Re: Update: Progress on Urbino stock for our 930's It looks like they are listening to feedback - this link is to their prototype non-pistol grip stock http://www.mesatactical.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1212 cool!
  3. harbec55

The troubled history but bright future of the 930 SPX

Re: 930 SPX *range report* That's great to hear!
  4. harbec55

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

Re: Mossberg 930 SPX with AFG Trade completed - Dan, you are a stand up guy - it was a pleasure doing business with you.
  5. harbec55

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Stock Options

Re: Update: Progress on Urbino stock for our 930's Looks great. Wonder how long from prototype to production? I'm ready!
  6. harbec55

930 Blackwater accessories

This post on shotgunworld.com has quite a bit of info about putting a heat shield on the 930 http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=146365
  7. harbec55

Has anyone taken their 930 through a 4 day shotgun course

Re: Has anyone taken their 930 through a 4 day shotgun cours Hey megawatt - was that a DIY camo job? Care to share how you did it? I like the look and am ready to get away from the all black myself.
  8. harbec55

Re: Mossberg 930 SPX with AFG Email sent requesting pictures
  9. harbec55

Greetings from Dallas Texas

Thanks for sorting that out for me. Sorry for the newby question.
  10. harbec55

Re: Mossberg 930 SPX with AFG Good write up - thank you. I think this will be my first mod - but for a Vertical Fore Grip.
  11. harbec55

Thank you - I sent a PM and it shows in my outbox but not in my Sent folder. Weird.
  12. harbec55

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Forends

Re: MagPul Picatinny rail mod on 930SPX RippSpeed - how sturdy is the Magpul MOE? I'm wanting to install a vertical fore grip and wondering if it can handle the forces involved. What has been your experience?
  13. harbec55

Is there a minimum number of posts before one can send a Private Message?
  14. harbec55

new to me 930 needs parts identified

If you still have the 24" barrel I'm interested. PM sent
  15. harbec55

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Yeah, I did and do love welding - I'm just not as flexible as I used to be. Needless to say, my fireball involved an accelerant - note to self; "Never weld on a 55 gallon drum that contained flammable liquids at one time." Dumb move and I take full responsibility. Now it's adapt, innovate...
Back