• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by hitgpx

1. H

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

] I got mine today with the /25clip , and im am really impressed, i also added a forward grip, red dot sight, and picked up recommended CCI LR ammo. I didnt put the muzzle on yet, cause it seemed tight and i would have to knock it on there a bit. But the overall build and feel of the rifle...
  2. H

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

Im a new owner of a mossberg tactical .22 , i purchased one of those 10/22 nstar flash muzzle to give the barrel end a cooler look. do u recommend just putting it on and tighting the screw or should i aslo ad some lock tight to it to keep it on there firm? ill post some pics i picked...
  3. H

New Mossberg Tactical .22 Owner from FL

:ugeek: Hello i recently purchased the MOSSBERG PLINKSTER TACTICAL RIMFIRE RIFLE .22 from gandermountain, with the 25 round clip. this is my first mossberg rifle. i dont plan on using it much, maybe shooting pratice few times a year. had a few quick questions. - what ammo do you...
Back