• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Jeffrey F

1. J

New Here ... but kind of wondering, "Why?"

Checking in, wanted to thank some of you for the offers to help and the kind greetings. More important, thank you also for helping me find patience. ("I want patience NOW, dammit ..." ;) ) Got a phone call from my dealer a few days ago, one of my two orders had arrived. Went and picked...
  2. J

To a bunch of you - Thank You for the kind greetings and intelligent words. There is a certain "big box" retailer here (something about a warehouse for sports-men) who has been utterly polite and helpful and along the way helped locate Maverick variant of a 500. Operates smooth, easy to...
  3. J

Actually, we are land owners in up-state New York (Jefferson, Schoharie County, near like Cobleskill and Stamford and Oneonta, or halfway between Albany and Cooperstown) ... originally a retirement plan, sort of messed up when Cancer took out some of the friends we really wanted to retire with...
  4. J

MikeD, "Thank You" for the Tenor and Gravity (REALITY) of your thoughts. Patience usually has its rewards, and to say these are whakked times is an understatement. Best Regards ... - Jeff
  5. J

Not new to shooting ... forty five years ago, discovered I was good enough with a .22 ... shortly after that, found out a muzzle loader was stupid easy to shoot very accurately ... guess I had a knack for long rifles. Fast forward to Spring of 2020, up here in the suburbs of Minneapolis. Have...
Back