• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Kenneth07ex

1. K

590M/TL Racker

I put a magpul m-lok forearm on mine. Before you order parts, make certain which of the 2 slide assemblies you have. Mine was the short one, and the forearm that I ordered was for the long one. It took a lengthening adapter, and a couple hours of fitting. But it's done. Most of the fitting was...
  2. K

Magpul forearm on 590m

Finally got the adapter nut in the mail. So I was able to finish this thing up. Took quite a bit of modification to the foregrip, to accept the nut. Then I had to further modify the foregrip to clear the heat shield. Lastly I had to modify the heat shield stabilizer on the front bottom of the...
  3. K

Magpul forearm on 590m

The slide tube is most definitely too short. I can see that it's close to an inch shy of where it needs to be, to catch the threads. I've ordered the adapter nut, and when it's locked down I'll try to reinstall the barrel. Then if it hits the heat shield as expected, I'm fully prepared to modify...
  4. K

Magpul forearm on 590m

That doesn't surprise me. My buddy bought a 590a1 for about three fifty last year, NIB from buds. That's what inspired my purchase. When I priced it, six months later, they were running five twenty nine IIRC. And they were out of stock. Unsurprisingly though, my LGS had a couple of the 590m in...
  5. K

Magpul forearm on 590m

Thanks for the reply. I looked at the sticky, and that's what made me think about a longer nut. The information is either very simple, or I'm overthinking it. So I'll probably try the longer nut, and see if that does the trick. I really like the 590m, because of the ability to immediately...
  6. K

Magpul forearm on 590m

Hey everyone, I'm trying to fit a magpul forearm on my 590m. And fitment charts don't really include the 590m for aftermarket parts of most any sort. This forearm is made to fit the 590a1. And claimed to fit all 590 models. I probably should've done a bit of measuring first. But instead took the...
  7. K

Buttpad help!

Any luck with your question?
  8. K

New guy from East Texas

I've looked at the magpul set up. That seems to be the easiest way to add a vertical grip. Unfortunately the magpul replacement for the stock corn cob grip won't fit with the heat shield attached. At least that's what magpul says. However, I've seen one on a reviewer's picture. That was part of...
  9. K

New guy from East Texas

Thanks, I'm looking forward to learning more about it. I'm trying to customize it to my intended use. And hoping that I can benefit from the experience of others here. Maybe I won't have to re-invent the whole process.
  10. K

New guy from East Texas

Hey everyone another new member here. Just bought a 590m. I've got plenty of experience with revolvers, pistols and rifles. But haven't owned a shotgun since the single shot .410 of my youth. So there's plenty to learn, and I figured this would be a good place for that.
Back