• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by lakeview trucker

1. L

Mossberg 715T Magazines and Mag Troubleshooting

Re: Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Magazines I'm hoping to get my gun tomorrow, where are the best place now to get extra 10 round mags, can't get the 25 in NY.
  2. L

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- New owners area...

I was to get mine today maybe Monday
  3. L

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Paint Jobs

Re: Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Painting From Pink To Camo http://duracoat-firearm-finishes.com/ You have to check this out!
  4. L

I just got 500 rounds today at Walmart for $21.00
  5. L

Re: Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Magazines I have my scope, today bought 500 rounds. And just ordered the gun yesterday.
  6. L

Just ordered mine today $349 will have it in a week, the prices are going up.
  7. L

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Optics

The gun looks great love the paint
  8. L

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Optics

I went out today and got myself a 1 x 42 red dot scope and don't have the gun yet
  9. L

Mossberg Tactical .22 Stocks/Tubes

Re: Non adjustable stock to adjustable I plan on doing this soon
  10. L

Re: Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Magazines Do any company's make a mag holder for the stock?
  11. L

new menber

Thanks everyone my local gander mountain might have some this Thursday 299. Or I can order one from local gun show wensday for 325.
  12. L

new menber

Just wanted to say hi to everyone I'm from lake view,NY. I'm a safety director in Niagara Falls,NY . I plan on buying a 715 this week might have to order one. And I was in the Air Force for 14 years as a combat flight medic.
Back