• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Lightfield

1. Lightfield

I won a contest!

Kodiak; Congrats on the win. We will be sending you a package of the Less Lethal of your choice. Natalie over at Girlsguidetoguns.com has been a big supporter of ours. I'm sure we will have some other nice opportunities for the forum members soon.
  2. Lightfield

Zombie Blaster Ammo

Zombie Blaster Ammo is for sale! The link is http://shop.litfld.com/ Keep in mind these orders will ship in Jan. 2012 and they will ship in the order received. You must be at least 18 yrs. old, and have no legal restrictions for having ammo shipped to your location via UPS. Please check before...
  3. Lightfield

Zombie Blaster Ammo

Remember, removing the head is not required, just scrambling the gray matter is what counts. Not a lot of field testing yet, lots of vaporized heads of cabbage, melons and such. The label says for close-quarter engagements. It gets very ugly in the 3 ft. zone. I think just past the tip of the...
  4. Lightfield

Zombie Blaster Ammo

Thanks
  5. Lightfield

Zombie Blaster Ammo

As promised, we are just about ready to release the new Zombie Blaster Ammo. It will be available is 12, 20 and .410 gauge. This is by far the loudest and biggest muzzle blast you will ever see come from a shotgun. This is not "Dragons Breath" it is NOT incendiary. It does not contain a...
Back