• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Mud Pup P

1. M

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Chokes...

What model limb saver did you get for it? Pull over or permanent?
  2. M

Nevada Residents Unite

I ordered the 930 auto turkey model
  3. M

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Stock Options

Allright then!! I asked a question in the choke section but no one has replied. viewtopic.php?p=68168#p68168 Maybe you can help answer something.. What's the difference between the accu-chokes and the accu-mag chokes besides the length and price, and which one is right for a 930 Turkey gun...
  4. M

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Stock Options

I always want to be a copper BB, that way when you read the dumb questions I ask, you will still give me the Newby pass....
  5. M

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Chokes...

I have the 930 Turkey Model and I am learning Skeet and Trap with it. Couple of Idiosyncrasies with it and choke question. It doesn't like Winchester Universal. They swell up and won't extract, same with Remington Gun Club but it eats anything Federal and Winchester Super X. My local store...
  6. M

Nevada Residents Unite

New to forum, new to shotguns in that I have not shot one in 23 years, and newer owned a Mossberg before ( still don't , the one I ordered wont arrive till the 15th of Feb). Not new to guns X military, X law enforcement, lifetime member to Frontsight Firearms Institute, been EDC since 1980...
Back