• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by NewbombedTurk

1. N

New guy from Texas

Yeah, it's a +5 Nordic. I almost went with a 6 or 7 too, looking at the length I kinda wish I had.
  2. N

New guy from Texas

I had a tough time finding the turkey model like this, no one had it in stock. I started searching around Mossberg's website and found a local guy the could get me one. I picked up some SLIP 2000, gutted it and cleaned/lubed it this morning.
  3. N

New guy from Texas

Posted it in the picture thread too.
  4. N

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Photo Gallery

Just picked it up this morning. Can't wait to get it out to the range.
  5. N

Favorite Solvent

I'll give.it a look, thanks.
  6. N

Favorite Solvent

What do you guys prefer for cleaning your 930s for the first time?
  7. N

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

No problem, I love making people watch that video.
  8. N

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

GO TEXANS I found you guys through Google as well trying to track down a 930
  9. N

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

My name a avatar come from the movie Hollywood Knights. It was one of my favorite movies as a kid next to the Star Wars trilogy, Urban Cowboy, and Clash of the Titans. The avatar is from the movie where the character Newbomb Turk farts to the song Volare. As many times as I've seen it, it never...
  10. N

New guy from Texas

Thanks, I'm sure I'll have some questions when it shows up. Mid week can't get here soon enough.
  11. N

New guy from Texas

Thanks, I can't leave a firearm alone. I've gotta do something to my stuff to make it mine. That Marlin 60 I have a ground those finger grooves in when I was probably 12, and fleck stoned it. I have a 5 round Nordic and clamp on the way from Midway right now, so by the end of the week it'll be...
  12. N

New guy from Texas

It's actually a Steven Model 67 that I paid $75 for a few years back. It was a 28" barrel and was in pretty rough shape. I stripped the stock and foregrip down, shortened the stock, and refinished it. I also blasted the barrel/receiver and put the same grey GunKote it that I put on my 1911. I...
  13. N

New guy from Texas

Another home build Stubby 91/30 Mosin Kid's Crickett with the stock I made And the rest
  14. N

New guy from Texas

Thanks Here are a few of my rifles and pistols Stag Arms Lefty Home build 1911s I can't find my other pics, but when I do I'll post some more
  15. N

New guy from Texas

Just bought my first new Mossberg today, it should be here next weekk. After some searching I found a 24" model 930, I can't wait for it to show up. I've already found some really good info here when it comes to taking it out for the first time. I also own a Model 151k .22 b/a that my dad gave...
Back