• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by njsportsman

1. N

Sighting in a slug gun

Will do thanks again
  2. N

Sighting in a slug gun

Thanks I appreciate the help I ordered the laserlyte that Dan recommended. I was looking at laser bore sighters and that was one of them. I picked it because I have a $50 gift card for LL Bean that's been sitting in my wallet for like 4 years now and it's still good for the full amount. Just...
  3. N

Sighting in a slug gun

I have the 835 with the cantilever slug barrel and in desperate need of how to zero this thing in. I have called a LGS here in my home state and what they told me was since it has the cantilever it is hard to bore sight and couldn't guarantee the bore sight or getting me on paper for that...
  4. N

Scope Ring Options

I have some questions about mounting rings. I have a 835 with the cantilever rifled barrel and as I said in another post I am going to use my rifle scope which is a Redfield Golden 5 Star 2X7 and I am thinking of using high mounts or should I get low profile mounts? Thanks
  5. N

Slug Gun Scope

Hello I am new to this forum and to the Mossberg family. I just purchased a new slug gun and am in search for a new scope for it. For the immediate use I am going to take my scope from my 30.06 and put it on my slug gun. The reason is I don't have the cash for the scope I want so, not to...
Back