• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by pmcrowe

1. P

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Stock Options

tcecil88, According to Mitch Barrie from Mesa, the Urbino will be ready for release sometime in Feb. 2013. He did tell me that he's going to have the prototype at SHOT, so if you or anyone you know is going it can be seen there.
  2. P

Unsatisfactory AimPro Tactical Customer Service

After enduring the same problems with Aimpro that many others on this forum have voiced, I'm finally fed up. I lodged a formal complaint with Mossberg in reference to their affiliation with Aimpro designating them as a Law Encorcement Service Center. In my 15 years as an officer, I've never...
  3. P

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

Re: Missing Picatinny Rail Screws - 930 SPX Blackwater Crenim, The process was super easy. I just emailed XS Sights and told them that the screw backed out of the rail on my 930 XPS Blackwater. 4 days later I had a bag of replacement screws that fit perfectly. Bo Wallace was my point of...
  4. P

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

Re: Missing Picatinny Rail Screws - 930 SPX Blackwater I had one of the rail screws on my 930 SPX Blackwater go missing after an extended range session (one of the front screws). After an hour sweeping the range with a magnet I finally gave up. Because of other posters having issues with...
  5. P

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Stock Options

New to this forum and thought I'd post a little insider info that I got last week. I've been working with Mitch from Mesa Tactical on the issue of sling options for the 930 and received an email from him last week advising that the expected date for the 930 Urbino stock launch is sometime in...
Back