• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by pocketpower231

1. pocketpower231

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

Here is my new toy with the new paint job on her, Sorry about the bad picture, It was getting dark and was really cloudy
  2. pocketpower231

715T Flash Hiders/Suppressor/Barrel Threading

Re: Flash Hider Question should i secure the barrel or the receiver to the vise?
  3. pocketpower231

715T Flash Hiders/Suppressor/Barrel Threading

Flash Hider Question Hello all ! I have my new toy (715t Flat Top) and it has a flash hider on it, I was tring to get the hider off last night and noticed it is not like my ak flash suppressor where you just push down on the button lock and unscrew with your fingers. This SOB...
  4. pocketpower231

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Re: Mossberg 500 .410 Barrels and Stocks ?'s No 500 series .410 barrels but it was worth a try:)
  5. pocketpower231

Re: Mossberg 500 .410 Barrels and Stocks ?'s I would like to just have the extra barrel because it does still take down the occasional squirrel and pheasant . i see the pistol grip but no barrel's but it's a start :)
  6. pocketpower231

Hello From Northern Michigan

Thanks for the warm reception, And i'm a troll with a nice view of the bridge from my window.:)
  7. pocketpower231

Mossberg 500 .410 Barrels and Stocks ?'s Hello, My 500 .410 shotgun currently has the 24 inch full choked barrel and regular wood stock. , I used to use it for little woods critters and even took a few ducks up close when I was a bit younger but now that I'm older and able to shoot it's bigger...
  8. pocketpower231

Hello From Northern Michigan

Hi to all ! I'm new to this forum and I am getting a new flattop .22 for Christmas, I'm happy to have a forum full of other tac .22 owners to gain information if i need it. I live in northern Michigan and am 27 years old. Thank You
Back