• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Rodburner

1. Rodburner

New SA 20 synthetic

Thanks John that’s the video I referred to. I don’t have the means or the savvy to “link” stuff.
  2. Rodburner

New SA 20 synthetic

I don’t know anything about the SA20, but the video I watched about it after reading your post said after removing the barrel nut and forend, and holding the bolt lever( don’t know what it’s really called) so the spring doesn't whack forward when the barrel release button is pushed, the girl...
  3. Rodburner

New guy with a new Shockwave!

Only Aguila I never heard of Federal mini slug until I read about them on this site just a few weeks ago. Never been on a will call list for ammo either, but what’s the harm, as long as you keep your search for them wide open.. or you just start collecting the reloading equipment and the...
  4. Rodburner

They are scarce for sure. I bought 100 of each, buck and slugs a couple years ago, so I’m set for life.lol and with that Defender adapter in there, I’m golden cuz I can blast away with whatever is in the stack..They will be available eventually I’m sure..
  5. Rodburner

That would frustrate the bejeezuz out of me. I’m old and live in a small house, so plinking at 25 yards wouldn’t instill any confidence in my ability to put multiple shots into an intruder. My longest unobstructed shot indoors is about 18’ and with the laser saddle, I KNOW that I can put a tube...
  6. Rodburner

I only use my Shockwave for home defense, so in those short range scenarios (21’ or less), I don’t think I would see a benefit to a rifled slug over non rifled. And if there was a premium price to be paid for either option, then there be NO benefit in my house. Lol. In my experiments at my...
  7. Rodburner

Forend slide action bar length issue

Sorry TN. I did look at the picture in the first post and saw the different lengths. I just attributed it to the two different forend types shown in the pic. One has a solid end and one is open. Every pic of every Mossberg pump with the twin action bars that I’ve seen regardless of the length...
  8. Rodburner

Mossy, I had a big old dissertation on the forend vagaries based on my newbie understandings, but then recalled that some action bars are attached to the forend without a slide tube, which would have been impossible for me to explain correctly. Lol . Oh well. The OP has another issue in...
  9. Rodburner

Lol, I’m even more confused now. Oh well, nothing new there. Good luck with your project
  10. Rodburner

This may not help you, but…and I’m sure one of the experts will help you soon. Also, your picture is kinda confusing, because every site I’ve looked at for previous research indicates that the two action bars are the same length between the models we are discussing and only the slide tube...
  11. Rodburner

OR: Sheriffs will not enforce mag limit laws :-)

We have the 10 round “limit” here in Washington also. And LEO’s who feel like their brothers in Oregun. But there isn’t a limit on how many of those 10 hit mags you can have, so it just boils down to whether you prefer an auto trans over a stick.. Both get the job done, but one is a tick...
  12. Rodburner

410 shockwave questions

No idea if the .410 receiver is smaller than the 20g. But as you probably know the CT laser saddle comes with a thin plastic sleeve to shim the the 20g to fit the 12g laser saddle. If I had a .410 and wanted a laser saddle, it wouldn’t take more than a fingertip of silicone caulk dried onto the...
  13. Rodburner

TL-RACKER on a SBS

Lol.. at least Mossberg is trying to give us all the variations we clamor for within their available parts bins. And a price to pay for something you want can really only be justified by the purchaser….restored classic muscle car buyers, we see you….lol
  14. Rodburner

TL-RACKER on a SBS

Lol or they just added in the $200 tax stamp for the stock and sights, and just sell it OTC..lol