• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by RUDY850

1. R

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: Had 2 problems with my spx today **updated with video** had it out yesterday.shoots everything with no problems. :)
  2. R

Re: Had 2 problems with my spx today **updated with video** I sent it back to mossberg at there request.I just got it back today.haven't shot it yet. in the letter below that i sent with the shot gun i pointed out the problem i was having and some other concerns i had. the invoice that came...
  3. R

Re: Had 2 problems with my spx today **updated with video** Going to call Mossberg tomorrow.
  4. R

Re: Had 2 problems with my spx today **updated with video** had the SPX out today and had my nephew shooting while I filmed him. the video shows 3inch buckshot. turkey loads, slugs, and birdshot heres the link below: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Del0MD9CYE
  5. R

Re: Had 2 problems with my xps today when i first got it i did not clean it till after shooting a box of fed bird shot. did not have any problem the first time. so it was good and clean and well lubed this second time i took it out to shoot.i shot 20 rounds of slugs with only one problem...
  6. R

Had 2 problems with my spx today **updated with video** 1. like others. the shell lifter was getting stuck in the up position. only happened 2 times while firing it out of about 150 rounds. but i can get it to do this often by just working the action by hand.no shells in gun 2.shooting 3 inch...
  7. R

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Side Saddles/Shell Holders

Re: Added and modified a shell holder to the stock yes. its a built in cheek riser and works pretty good with the ghost sights
  8. R

Hello from PA.

I would have a hard time fitting all my guns and ammo in my vehicle to make the trip.might want to head down my way. :lol:
  9. R

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Side Saddles/Shell Holders

Added and modified a shell holder to the stock Had a knoxx power pack I wasn't using.So did some grinding and added some screws and this is what I ended up with
  10. R

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Sights

Re: Allen wrench for LPA rear sight Figured it out.Its not for the rear sight. Its for the front.Da
  11. R

Re: Allen wrench for LPA rear sight Anybody know
  12. R

Hello from PA.

Thanks for all the welcomes
  13. R

Allen wrench for LPA rear sight There is a allen wrench included with my spx for the rear sight. I can see wear it goes on the sight but not sure what it does.Is it a lock down screw for the up and down adjustment?
  14. R

Hello from PA.

Hello.Lots of helpful information on this site.And after doing lots of reading I picked up a 930 SPX
Back