• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by TonyC2639

1. TonyC2639

715t flat top ?

Yikes! Well there's a bunch there you don't need. I see $45 in screws you can get for $2, or use what comes out. The sights are $50. You can probably use at least the front sight you have and get a nice rear sight a lot cheaper on Ebay. If you figure it through it might not be too bad.
  2. TonyC2639

715t flat top ?

Since it is all plastic it certainly is easily doable if you can get your hands on one. My guess is that Mossberg would be your only option so I would contact them. I would imagine it's also possible to cut the handle off and glue and/or screw a picatinny rail onto the top. I don't have the...
  3. TonyC2639

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- New owners area...

Well here are a couple shots of my new Flat Top 715T. Haven't fooled with it yet other than shooting a few hundred rounds through it. I did add the foregrip which I already had mostly to help with the pics. I try not to monkey errrr improve on new guns until I shoot them a bunch. So far it...
  4. TonyC2639

715T Talo edition?

I keep seeing this Talo edition around but I don't find it on Mossberg's website. Is there something different about it? The only thing I could see from the pics is that it doesn't have sights and costs more lol. Anyone know?
  5. TonyC2639

Central Virginia Present

First all thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! Yeah I will post a pic as soon as I get it. Then probably another after I mess with it lol. Interesting comment on the sub sonic. I was hoping to suppress it if the new law passes. I guess that could be a problem now. Thanks for the tip!
  6. TonyC2639

Central Virginia Present

Hi All. Been shooting for many years. Yes I'm old lol. I own a lot of guns but have never had a .22 semi rifle. Semi pistols, revolvers and a Remington pump rifle in .22 but never a semi rifle. Or even a Mossberg for that matter. So I solved both in one shot (pardon the pun) with a 715T...
Back