• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by traxx

1. T

Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag Pump Action Troubleshooting

Re: Having some troubles That is beautiful. I've been wanting to get a nice dot sight for mine for when I go bust coyotes. I know how that is, My goose slayer has been dropped in the mud a few times and there was mud in places I didn't even knew exist. Here she is, sadly it's just plain...
  2. T

Re: Having some troubles I got it to sit in beautifully. After some inspection I realized some of the pins got moved and were sticking out a little bit.
  3. T

Re: Having some troubles Thanks for the info and the welcome. I actually got the trigger to start working (not to sure how) but its still not seating, I got it all slid forward and the hammer in the cocked position. It sits up about 1/4-1/2". I can upload pics if needed.
  4. T

Having some troubles Hey guys Im new here and have a question or two. I went out busted some clays earlier and came home and did the regular clean down the same way I always do. As I went to reassemble I noticed it now takes 2 trigger squeezes for the forearm to make its full journey to the...
Back