• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by WD Kuntry

1. W

Ghost Ring Sights

If I was to buy a Mossberg 590A1 12ga 18.5 with just the Bead Sight,could the Bead Sight be replaced with GhostRing Sights ? If so,what or how does it get replaced? Would I have to send the gun back to Mossberg? "Thanks" for any replies and help!
  2. W

Has Mossberg Manufacturing Shut Down???

Hey DE_DUCKS,I ended up buying the Springfield XDM .40 S&W 3.8 Compact.They had to order it,so I'm not sure exactly when it''ll be in. Oh,by the way,I did finally get to "pull the trigger" on a new Mossberg 590A1 18.5" 12ga Parkerized w/GhostRing Sights Black Synthetic Stock.Got it from "Police...
  3. W

Just wanted to send out a big " T H A N K S " to :Rossignol;blue;catnphx;VitSports6;reeseman and DE_Ducks for taking the time to answer my message and offer me help and ideas! I was able to find one on the "Police.com" site, but each time I tried to place an order,it kept returning me back to...
  4. W

Hey DE_DUCKS, Man, we must have just missed each other.I also was in Lawman's in Dover on Friday(around 1:00 pm) and I ordered a Springfield .40 S&W 3.8 Compact Gun. I also inquired about the Mossberg Shotguns and was given the same answer you got.They said they didn't have a clue as to when or...
  5. W

To anyone that can help me out, I've been trying to purchase a Mossberg 590A1 LE for over 5 weeks now . I currently live in Georgetown,Delaware and I've been to every "local" gun shop around here (6) of them,and each one of them did not have any in stock and then they tried their on-line...
Back