• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Werik

1. W

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Thanks for the input. I stripped the gun to the receiver and barrel then inserted the 25 round magazine loaded with one bullet and slowly closed the bolt to check how it loaded. It seems the magazine doesn't have enough reach to place the bullet high enough to be chambered when the bolt is...
  2. W

It seems to be smashing the lead of the round at the breech, as though something is misaligned. The round won't chamber. I only loaded about ten rounds on my first attempt. The magazine doesn't seem to have too much play, but, first time out, I could be mistaken as this seems kind of subjective...
  3. W

First, I must say that in defense of Mossberg I have owned a 500 pump shotgun for years. I consider this to be the AK47 of shotguns. It is simple, tough and reliable. I Wouldn't trade this gun for anything. I received a Tactical .22 as a Birthday/Christmas gift from my loving family in...
Back