• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by widow maker

1. widow maker

Hello to all

Welcome
  2. widow maker

Hello from Huntsville, AL

Welcome i am new here to good site
  3. widow maker

Choate Magazine Tube Extension

that is what i need for my gun that looks good
  4. widow maker

Hello

I Like your set up that gun looks bad ass i need to do that to mine
  5. widow maker

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: Grrrr, I have a 930 SPX single shot now nice paint job good job
  6. widow maker

Hello

I'm glad you like the gun. Thanks for welcoming me into the family! I will post more pictures of my other stuff later on.
  7. widow maker

Big Cat

That is one big cat
  8. widow maker

Hello

Here's a picture of my 835, I hope it comes out!
  9. widow maker

Hello

I'm glad I'm here to help another brother, I really haven't put anything on it. It's camo and it's deadly. What you wrote was funny as hell, I needed a good laugh. Happy Thanksgiving!
  10. widow maker

Hello

The other two Mossbergs I have are the 835 Ultra Mag and a 500. I've never had problems with either one and I also have a Remington 870 Tactical.
  11. widow maker

Hello

Thanks everyone for the welcome, I am a gun nut myself. You will be hearing from me, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
  12. widow maker

Hello

Glad to hear that, I am a big fan of anything that has gunpowder in it. Thanks for the welcome, Happy Thanksgiving!
  13. widow maker

Hello

Thanks for the welcome, I'll do that.
  14. widow maker

Hello

I found this website today, looking forward to learning and getting a lot of information about Mossbergs. I bought a 930 SPX, I love it. I own 2 other Mossbergs, all great guns. Hope to get advice and make new friends.
Back