• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by WilburPost

1. W

Purchasing new 930 barrel.

Thanks for the answer, Raven; much appreciated.
  2. W

Purchasing new 930 barrel.

I'm thinking of purchasing a "back-up" barrel for my 930SPX. I am going to get the 18.5" bead barrel (93020). I am purchasing the barrel from a vendor, not from Mossberg. I know the barrel does not come with the gas piston. Does the barrel come with the STRONG flat spring and retainer in...
  3. W

Home on the Range. (PICS & VIDEO)

Re: Day at my personal Range Great place to shoot! I'm jealous. Public ranges are alright, but I prefer to "do my own thing".
  4. W

Shell stop

Thanks for the replies and the welcome. Looking forward to reading and learning from this very friendly and entertaining forum. WilburPost
  5. W

New member from the South

Hello All. I'm from the good old hot southern part of our country. Been a Mossberg shotgun fan for many years. Joined the forum to learn and to enjoy reading about others experiences with their shotguns. Recently purchased a 590A1 and am thinking about purchasing a 930SPX (if I can find...
  6. W

Shell stop

Hey, Folks; New to the forum and already have a question. I have a 20+ year old 500 and a brand new 590A1. In the past I have always used the "Pump and Dump" method of unloading the shotgun. Recently I began to use the method of pressing the shell (cartridge) stop. I find that when I do this I...
Back