• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by wrytous

1. W

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Forends

Re: 930 walnut forearm FAIL Interesting developments: after getting so fed up with Mossberg Customer Service, I decided to email Tom Taylor and Iver Mossberg directly, up in Connecticut. Boy, did that get things jumping! I got not one but 2 personal calls from the Texas shipping facility...
  2. W

Re: 930 walnut forearm FAIL Thanks Mod... I just can't believe it's been so difficult for them to execute this order. They sure didn't have a problem zapping my CC for the $, you know?
  3. W

Re: 930 walnut forearm FAIL Can you believe they STILL haven't shipped the part? Unbelievable. I'm f***ing pissed off.
  4. W

Re: 930 walnut forearm FAIL Update: I ordered a synthetic replacement forearm / forend on Nov 28, from Mossberg. Called yesterday, and they STILL hadn't picked or shipped it. I'm going to call again today, and every day they're open, until I get my damn part. Not pleased... -SeaninDC
  5. W

Re: 930 walnut forearm FAIL Much obliged. Looking forward to it...
  6. W

Re: 930 walnut forearm FAIL Well, I'm a tad confused -- I have a 930 AF VR in walnut (stock/forearm) -- not the SPX. The guts of my gun and yours must be basically the same. Mine's for hunting, trap/skeet/clays, etc. -- not so much HD. I have the rifled barrel for it, as well. But, not sure an...
  7. W

Re: 930 walnut forearm FAIL Thanks shooter -- I'll let you know what I find out. There's no legit reason for hot gases to be ejected against the forearm during firing, is there? I mean other than a failure of the mechanism(s)... Thx.
  8. W

930 walnut forearm FAIL After disassembling, cleaning factory gunk, oiling and reassembling, I took my 930 to the range. Everything's tight, action's smooth -- no problems, right? Well, the first shell fired cracks the forearm down both sides. The 2nd shell blows it apart. I've got 3 broken...
Back