• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by xdflash

1. xdflash

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

Re: Mossberg 930 Autoloader Limbsaver I put the slip on Limbsaver pad on my 930SPX. This does have the Choate pisto grip and was very hard on my shoulder before I put the extra recoil pad on it. The Limbsaver pad saved the whole shotgun for me. I am going to take it out to Front Sight soon and...
  2. xdflash

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

Re: Mossberg 930 Autoloader Limbsaver I purchased the slip on version of the Limbsaver. I put it on my 930 SPX and it saved me from selling the shotgun. That gun has a real kick and the first time I used it I thought I was going to have to sell it. Now with the Limbsaver added I will enjoy...
  3. xdflash

Has anyone taken their 930 through a 4 day shotgun course

Re: Has anyone taken their 930 through a 4 day shotgun cours I am trying to plan a trip in November in that I will take my new 930 SPX. I have only shot it once so far and it kicked so hard I am wondering if it is malfunctioning.... Reading different places it could be that I am not locating...
Back