• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. 6

930 spx barrel

I bought a 930 spx for christmas for myself. I have been to range twice so far and have shot skeet with it, had a great time but I want to buy a longer barrel and Im not sure what I want 24 inches or 28 inches? Both sizes seem to be in short supply directly from Mossberg. Any opinions?
  2. 6

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Reviews...

new 930 spx I got(bought for myself) a 930 spx for christmas. Got to shoot for the first time today. It was AWESOME. Not one problem. Shot 4 boxes of remington shells. it went BOOM everytime. Tried to shoot skeet for the first time in my life. Gonna need some practice I think.I didnt hit...
  3. 6

The troubled history but bright future of the 930 SPX

Re: 930 spx Well I went to buy the 930 SPX tonight, filled out all the paperwork, did a final inspection,pulled back the bolt, and pushed the button to cycle it and it jammed. It would not cylcle more than two or three times without jamming. I did not buy it.It was the only one at that...
  4. 6

The troubled history but bright future of the 930 SPX

930 spx Hello, brand new to this forum and want to start out with a question. I want to buy a 930spx but want to know in advance if there is an alternate barrel I can buy and switch out when I want to hunt or shoot skeet or whatever. TIA
Back