• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. N

Recoil Pad options for 590?

My shoulder is still sore from shooting a dozen 3" along with 150 2-3/" two weeks ago. Bought a Precision-Fit Recoil Pad (model 10201) for my 590a1 from Wally world. Piece of cake installing. My shoulder thanks you all for all the reviews.
  2. N

new 590A1 ammo question.

Had a blast (no pun intended) for the first time at the range today. Only allowed to shoot slugs on the "target" range and I didn't have enough and it's expensive ammo so we hit the "shotgun field". No targets, only clays to shoot at. Fortunately, I brought a box of clays and a hand clay...
  3. N

new 590A1 ammo question.

Thank guys, off to wally world and dicks to buy ammo and cleaning supplies. One of my daughters (21yrs old) want's to go and shoot too, her 1st time so I may get some low recoil ammo for her. I'd like to try a couple of 3 inch slugs to see how big a kick she has. I'll post how the 1st shoot...
  4. N

new 590A1 ammo question.

thanks for all the good info! I took it out of the box yesterday, should I clean it or just shoot it? I saw cleaning the 590a1 on you tube but thought I would clean after shooting. Thanks in advance!!!!
  5. N

new 590A1 ammo question.

Just picked up my new mossy 590A1 today (my first firearm). Hope to shoot Monday for the first time. Where is a good place to buy ammo and what should I expect to pay for it? I have wallyworld and dicks locally. I would like to shoot a variety of ammo, but this SG will be for HD.
Back