• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Gutkowski

why are gun store people so rude and snobby?

Like Ripjack was saying about Hoffman's guns , I use to stop there on my way home from what ever job we were working a "I work construction" and they are just a bunch of snobs and could care less what I wanted to look at it was like I was a second class citizen .I have never been back since but...
  2. Gutkowski

Mosin Nagant

Re: Any Mosin Nagant fans?? No it was the Norinco Model 97 that I traded for great copy and worked for my WWII Marine Impression when I was doing living history the current sale price of of a Norinco Model 97 is around $500
  3. Gutkowski

Mosin Nagant

Re: Any Mosin Nagant fans?? Well I actually traded it for that trench gun I showed you when you were over , ya for sure I will show you my method of cold bluing its easy
  4. Gutkowski

Mosin Nagant

Re: Any Mosin Nagant fans?? Here is a M28 that I had given to me years ago that was not in the greatest shape and never actually realized its value and the rarity of it until I sold it lol The rifle had zero bluing left to it and the stock was not in the best shape either but because the...
  5. Gutkowski

Hello from Ct

Hello everyone , New member from the Hartford Ct area , I have been collecting and restoring weapons since the late 90's a former FFL holder " I did not renew it for the fact I was buying too much and it was too easy to click buy and have it shipped to my house lol ". I am here because of a...
  6. Gutkowski

Mosin Nagant

Re: Any Mosin Nagant fans?? Hey Rip , Here is a photo of after I had refinished it and its hanging out with its little brother :D
Back