• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Kalashnikitty590

Heads up on a great case for your Shockwave!

A few years ago I picked up two of these machine gun spare barrel bags to use as a case for my Shockwaves and they worked out great although I paid $25 each for them on Ebay. I just received an email from Coleman's Military Surplus and they have these on sale for only $9.97! I'm going to work...
  2. Kalashnikitty590

Merry Christmas from Afghanistan my Shockwave friends!

Merry Christmas from Afghanistan my Mossberg Shockwave friends! It is officially Christmas here as it is 0438/4:38am. It is hard to believe that another year has gone by so fast; this time last year I had never seen this forum and had never heard of the Mossberg Shockwave, now I have two of...
  3. Kalashnikitty590

GG&G M590 Looped Rear Sling Attachment on a Shockwave, it works.

One of the first things that I did when I brought my two Mossberg Shockwaves home was remove the front and rear sling mounts from my Shockwave, they didn't suit my needs; I left my wife's Shockwave sling mounts in their stock configuration. After carefully reviewing my sling mount options I...
Back